Saturday, December 28, 2013

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Review

 

Hi there! Today I'm going to be review the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. I was super excited to try this product when I first heard about it. The shade I wanted was sold out everytime I tried ordering but I finally got it! If you want to see my review on this, click below!

 

The packaging is very similar to MAC paint pots. Glass jar, black lid. Very pretty and high quality! No complaints here. I always love when a product is pretty enough to put on display, this definately is.

The shades I bought are Blonde and Dark Brown. Top picture is with flash and bottom is without.

This product is really awesome. Especially for people like me with oily skin. It's the same consistency of a cream eyeliner. I don't usually have a problem with my brow products wearing off but this product keeps them looking like I just did them all day long. When it dries, it stays. No smudging or anything.

How I use this:

I take a small angled brush and dip it just slightly into the blonde shade, I draw a line starting under the front of my brow then flick the brush upwards. I take a spoolie and blend it through the front of my brow. Then I take just a tiny bit of the dark brown and lightly line under the rest of my brow. I blend with the spoolie again.

A little goes a long way with this stuff and I'm totally obsessed with it. It gives the same result as the Anastasia Brow Genius Kit (I reviewed here) but in just one simple step! I'm very happy with this product and highly recommend it if you're looking for a good quality, long lasting brow product. Also, even if you have dark hair I recommend the blonde shade! I feel it would be flattering on most hair colors! I bought these for 18 dollars each from Anastasia's website. I've heard they will be available in stores in January! There are 5 different shades of Dipbrow available.

I was also given a mini brow gel with my order, and this has taken the place of my much loved Maybelline clear mascara. The Maybelline mascara always left too much product on my brows, which I didn't even realize until I used this! Anastasia's gel dispenses just the right amount and I really like it. It has a strange smell, I can't put my finger on what it is.. But it doesn't matter because you can't smell it when you use it.

So obviously I'm really enjoying this stuff! You can makes your brows look natural, or go for a more dramatic look all with one product. I hope you all enjoyed this review! I'm currently sicker than a dog so I'm hoping everything I wrote made sense, yay cold pills! Haha but really, thank you so much for reading!

--Nicole xox

 

4 comments:

  1. Anastasia has such interesting brow products! I've never used anything like this before. I've heard great things about the brow gel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you for this review!! I want this. I was just deciding on the color, but now I know blonde will probably be the way to go for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Let me know if you love it! :)

      Delete